Border security needs are constantly evolving today more than ever and GDIT is constantly advancing technological solutions to meet our customer’s needs. General Dynamics Information Technology’s R-RVSS is an electronic barrier that provides DHS and CBP with “eyes and ears” for border security. R-RVSS assists with identification and termination of illegal border activity with video analytics and map-based command and control from PureTech Systems.
- GDIT’s R-RVSS tower system provides a 360° field of vision for automatic and manual detection within areas of interest.
- Mounted atop Relocatable Tower Systems (RTS) or building structures.
- Minimal site perpetration without ecological environmental impacts.
- RVSS Southwest border locations include six deployed, four potential in 2018, five RVSS expansion sides and four sites to be completed in 2018.
- Command-and-Control (C2) centers efficiently monitor systems in real time.
- Electro optical and thermal infrared systems with surveillance range to 7.5 miles and beyond.
- Leverages recent advancements in sophisticated tracking, detection and classification in urban, remote and perimeter environments.
Border security for ever evolving world. Designed to Meet the Diverse Mobility & Surveillance Needs of Border and Public Security Professionals.