Electro-Mechanical Manufacturing Technician
PureTech Systems is the developer of a unique automated and autonomous video surveillance software solution that helps protect critical infrastructure and lives at critical infrastructure facilities and country borders. The application uses cutting edge, super cool AI vision technology. The work is never boring. There is always something new to learn. Great team culture. The company offers competitive salary and benefits package. Please only apply if you qualify and are a serious, hard-working, dedicated, and reliable person that wants a great career with a great company.
We are looking for the right person who has a passion for helping to develop and support the manufacturing of systems that integrate mechanical, electrical and computer components. In this role you will work to translate concepts for new products into production ready designs and working prototypes. The candidate must have experience with design-for-manufacturability, so products are quickly moved to production. In addition to product development, this role includes helping define the manufacturing line, tooling, processes, procedures, and documentation for low volume production.
What you need to be successful:
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering, or relevant related certifications and/or experience.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in machine shop or automotive environments, preferably working with complex electro-mechanical systems.
• Able to troubleshoot hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical gear-driven motors and actuators.
• Can read and understand basic mechanical or electrical drawings.
• Basic understanding of computer systems and networks.
• The ability to work effectively in a cross functional group setting, including providing technical assistance to support R&D Engineers.
• The ability to work independently, with accuracy and high quality.
• Hands-on technical experience debugging complex mechanical and/or electrical systems.
• This job does have physical requirements; must be able to lift or carry 50 lbs. on occasion; use hand or power tools for installation, fabrication or repair.
• Must be an excellent team player; able to communicate concepts and ideas both orally and in written form.
• Must have valid driver’s license.
• Must be willing to travel within the U.S. and internationally.
• Must have excellent time management skills and be able to prioritize tasks.
• Must be able to pass a criminal and financial background check and drug test.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
PureTech Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. PureTech Systems makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.