The VisionView 180°is an advanced camera system that features six imagers (3 day/night and 3 uncooled thermal) that combine to provide 180° panoramic coverage day, night and in other low visibility conditions.
When coupled with PureTech’s patented market-leading geospatial analytics, the VisionView 180 provides 180 degrees protection including object detection, tracking, classification, and geographic location. All of the cameras are independently adjustable to ensure continuous detection coverage over 180° at any installation height. The sensor suite provides high resolution visible and thermal cameras to provide daytime and zero light detection. This allows for complete intruder and threat coverage in total darkness and reduced visibility conditions making it a great choice when protecting borders, perimeters and coastlines.
The camera is fully weatherproof, rated to IP66, and deploys easily via a single Ethernet Connector and 12-volt DC power connector on the back of the unit.
• Enhances Protection of International Borders, Coastal Areas, and Critical Perimeters.
• Provides 180 degree field-of-view surveillance.
• PureTech’s geospatial outdoor video analytics for detection, tracking, classification and PTZ slew-to-cue (optional).
• Integration with PureTech’s PureActiv AlertView command and control.
• Compatible with other NVR/VMS/PSIM systems.
• Combination LWIR and Color Day/Night cameras. Total of 6 video feeds.
• IR Cut Filter for visible camera night mode.
• Adjustable cameras to ensure desired contiguous coverage.
• Internal managed Ethernet switch with single military grade RJ45 connector.
• 12 vdc external power connector.